I have the true pleasure to speak today with Chris Tazreiter. Born in Austria, Chris has lived in Australia most of his life. He is a father, a guide, mentor, coach and sherpa to people all around the world, to find that inner Joy, Love and Peace we were all born with. He is the author of the book ‘a PhD in Me’, the founder of The PhD in Me Institute, and a Podcast by the same name. In his own words ‘The only place where you are taught nothing and learn everything.’
Join an insightful conversation about the fundamental questions of life: who we are, what is reality, why are we here and what’s our purpose?
Highlights of this episode:
– How Chris ‘woke up’ and realized there is more to life than past, beliefs & conditioning
– Why waking up shifted his understanding of identity and purpose completely
– Why we are all born with pure potential
– The benefits of letting go of the need to be right
– The importance of ‘know the unknown and the danger of defending our knowledge
– Why waking up and becoming more conscious feels not ‘new’ but is remembering
– Why he wrote his book ‘a PHD in Me’
– The 4 fundamental questions of life everybody needs to think about: ‘Who am I?’, ‘Where am I?’, ‘Why am I here?’, ‘What am I supposed to do?`
– How to learn from the inside out
– Why everything he was taught as a child was either completely false or only partially true
– Why we need to question everything and start listening to our inner voice to find truth
– The power of beliefs
– Why he is on a 200 year plan and how it changed his relationship to time and wellness
– Why we don’t need gurus anymore
– Why life is all about people and why all his learning and growth comes from other people.
★★ SHARING = CARING! If this episode was valuable, please review & share with others who could benefit from this information too! TY!
★★ SIGN UP for free workshops & more: https://simonrilling.com/newsletter
★★ Show notes & past guests: https://simonrilling.com/podcast
💊 Let’s discover reality BEYOND PERCEPTION: