Today I speak to Mpilo Nkambule. Born in Swaziland, he grew up in 2 worlds: rural subsistence farming and urban. Professionally, he studied law and became an attorney – to first practice law in Africa and now in Salt Lake City, US. Years ago, he got inspired to go beyond the laws of man to study spiritual laws – the laws that govern our reality. Deeply passionate about enlightenment he also studied different wisdom traditions and now shares his voice, wisdom & love for service to mankind through his podcast ‘Blossom of Thought’ with the world.
Mpilos Ubuntu Spirit touched my heart!!
In this thoughtful and philosophical conversation Mpilo shares:
- His experience growing up in a rural environment close to nature, not tempered yet by capitalism
- Why he only realized later on how good that was (after achieving a western lifestyle)
- How he stumbled upon wisdom literature in a public library, which changed his life
- The African spirit of Ubuntu
- How his spiritual awakening initiated his spiritual journey and love for wisdom
- Why he studied Western & Eastern wisdom traditions and how it changed his perspective on life
- How he discovered life is governed by principles and law – not by luck
- How reading and literature develops perception and is empowerment
- His favourite writers, thinkers and sages, and what he learned from them
- Why pure teaching is ‘sharing from the heart’ and is not about selling
- Why we should strive for high morality
- How Hermetic Teachings and Natural Law helped him shape his world view and understanding of the world
- Why the greatest battles are fought within our hearts
- Why an unexplored life is not worthy of living
- The differences between Western & Eastern philosophy
About Mpilo Nkambule:
★★ SHARING = CARING! If this episode was valuable, please review & share with others who could benefit from this information too! TY!
★★ SIGN UP for free workshops & more: https://simonrilling.com/newsletter
★★ Show notes & past guests: https://simonrilling.com/podcast
💊 Let’s discover reality BEYOND PERCEPTION: