Darren Doherty is a land manager, developer, author, trainer, a pioneer and one of the worlds foremost experts in regenerative agriculture & living systems. He is the originator of the Regrarians non-profit educational & training platform with a network of more than 15’000 alumnis.
This conversation is a deep dive into:
💡 Permaculture and the principles of Regenerative Agriculture
💡 Why there is no one-size-fits-all approach
💡 And why the ideal solution are always individual and beyond ideology
Themes & Keywords
- What is Permaculture?
- Why Darren is considered a pioneer?
- Vision: A permanently reiterating process
- The Regrarians platform as the most robust yet flexible and integrated planning framework in the world
- The 10 layers of land development: Climate, Geography, Water, Access, Ecosystem, Buildings, Fencing, Soils, Economy, Energy
- The importance of pattern recognition
- The ideal solution: Aligning the pattern of the land with the ones of the project and people involved
- Regenerative agriculture vs. conventional farming
- Why we are interdependent not independent
- The relationship between making profits and regenerative agriculture
- The egoic mindset as one of the biggest problems in land developing
- And so much more!
Be, As You Are💫❤️
Watch this episode on Youtube
Listen to this episode on Spotify
or Your preferred Platform
- Apple Podcast
- Amazon Music
- Google Podcast
- Pocket Casts
More About Darren Doherty
What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode?
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments!
Sign up for invitations to (free) seminars and more news around ‘Beyond Perception’! I’m looking forward to the journey of discovery together! 💪😃
Invitation to our Seminars
⚡️Are you curious to learn how to use your intuition in a targeted way in order to sustainably unfold your creative genius? Then our seminars are for you!⚡️ More here:
Let’s unfold your Genius! What are you waiting for? 😃⚡️