I’m Simon and an explorer by heart!! ❤️
Here I want to share what drives me and what I am committed to. I’m neither perfect nor will I ever be in my human form, and definitely don’t want to create the impression I am. Below is purely my guiding intention: What I am striving for with the best of my abilities.
If that resonates join me on the journey of Self discovery!
My guiding intention
My belief system
- Who I am: A free creative spirit having a human experience.
- My purpose: Be As I Am. Embodying more and more who I truly am. And be a guide to others to discover who they truly are and and support them in creating the life that is most meaningful to them.
- Truth: Awakening means waking up from subjective perception and being aligned more and more to the truth of what is. Beyond belief or conditioning.
- Focus: There are ‘better’ and ‘worse’ choices. Being aligned with ones own conscience and inner knowing is the foundation for real freedom. ‘Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself.‘ is a great guiding compass.
- Freedom: From dogmas, coercion and limiting perceptions. Free Will. And then freedom from Free Will. That just seems paradox: Free to be bound, free to be free, free to create.
- Love: Every being has a heart. Love is what we all are at our core.
My principles to educate & chose teachers
- Individuality: Support you so that your personality can resonate with your own spiritual essence. Its about your purpose & path not anyone else’s.
- Self responsibility: It’s more important to learn to trust your inner voice than to obey any teacher, guru or authority. True teachings lead you to your own autonomy and not to dependence.
- Wholeness: It’s not about boosting your ego, but to get to know and integrate it.
- Meet at eye level: Neither superior nor inferior. Divine nature is in all of us without exception. True teachers neither want to be put on a pedestal nor want students to diminish themselves.
- Service: Have an attitude of giving rather than taking.
- Leadership: Be transparent about one’s Shadow (everybody has it) and lead by example.
I have some certificates to offer, but what really counts to me is my experience & intention. And to be frank, measuring one’s life and status based on certificates or money is the biggest and a common trap (which I know very well): Most certificates are not worth the paper they are imprinted on, as it is mostly about remembering and repeating stuff that someone else came up within a fixed box of understanding, with the goal to learn a process or pass a test. Not considering real understanding, integration and application.
Real mastery comes from becoming more conscious: Taking information in, understanding them, applying them and validating the results. That translates to wisdom and to becoming more and more self reliant – the definition of creativity: Coming up with one’s own ideas and approaches. Of course, kickstarted and inspired by others but adapting and integrating with one’s own experience and unique insights. It’s really about mastering one’s own life and not becoming an expert in a box of understanding. I am far from mastery (though closer than I was) but that is the path I am on and the relevant qualification that I offer: I walk the talk and share authentically what I have acquired with my ‘blood and sweat’ 🙂 Not more, not less.
My father being diagnosed and then dying from cancer in 2010, initiated a quest for finding purpose and myself. The last 10+ years – next to chasing money & status for significance career wise – I have been obsessed with ‘fixing’ and optimizing me… physically, intellectually, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. This odyssey let me down a path of exploration: countless coaches, therapists, counsellors, trainers, (fake) gurus… years of exercising mind & body, personal development, energy & belief work, psychedelics, biohacking, therapy, breathwork, esoteric practices, spiritual counselling, yoga, initiations you name it… obsessive reading and researching spending hours every day…. never arriving and being haunted for years (I spent a fortune on this quest). I had no real idea what I was actually really searching for all that time, where I wanted to go. And also no idea where I really was. There was just a deep longing for more. I was stressed without me acknowledging or even recognizing it. Trapped in the vicious circle of achievement. Little did I know that I was driven by regret, shame & anger about the past, and fear & worry about the future. Never in the present moment. The BIG revelations started to happen in 2019, when it became ever more obvious that all this stuff is just about dealing with and fixing symptoms at a surface level, but not dealing with the underlying cause. The real cause is us creating our circumstances & experiences through our subconscious mind without our knowing, until we know – and change it. I crashed a few times hard, until I started to really listen and to start waking up. Ever more clearly realising that I am causing my own suffering. And discovering that my beliefs actually didn’t make much sense at all! They were almost all negative and self defeating. Literally.
Where you are right now in life is a function of your reality filter = your perception of life. Your perception is based on your past beliefs, conditioning, adopted values and experiences. Your beliefs create your reality, which reconfirms your beliefs which recreates your reality (ad infinitum). A vicious circle, given the fact that +70% (Dr. Bruce Lipton) of beliefs are self sabotaging, negative, destructive and disempowering. Until you step out of that circle.Simon Rilling
But also realizing that I have the power and the tools to break through my fears, thoughts & beliefs, and can create my dreams! So then that’s what I did!!
And still do! I’m on the Hero’s Journey – and invite you to join me ❤️😀 There is nothing else as challenging but also as rewarding – the adventure of a lifetime!! Since then nothing really has been the same. Literally a quantum shift in all dimensions: From almost divorced to a loving & happy marriage. Leaving my corporate job to follow my heart. From shy, quiet, withdrawn, depressed, resentful and detached to enjoying speaking, teaching, organizing events and genuinely loving my Self :)!
My journey then let me further beyond my perception and to also realize the transpersonal dimension to our being. My mind was literally blown away to recognize that I am not the doer. That I am ‘that’. All and nothing. And ‘I’ was very much humbled. My search ended.
And I found my purpose: To be & become who I already am. Since then my joy comes from sharing my discoveries and support others in aligning with their true nature and purpose!
After studying Economics & Finance and then 14 years Investment Banking managing several bn $ in derivative portfolios and a quite successful career by society’s standards (you can find my LinkedIn bio here), I changed paths in 2019. And quit the golden cage, which had kept me unfulfilled for years. Finally having the courage to leave my comfort zone and follow my heart to see what life is really about.
I became an entrepreneur and full time explorer of human potential, consciousness, life! Our miraculous being. With the passion to share my discoveries and empower others.
I have been running training workshops & events for a couple of years now:
- From 2018-2021 I run Personal Development events until I recognized the limitation of ‘enhancing’ one’s personality (‘persona’ also means mask) and that
Life is really about breaking through and free beyond that limiting ‘mask’!
- In 2019 I co-founded a platform to trained trainers in Advanced Thinking & Creative Consciousness, which we built up to +20 partners. For value differences I left
- in October 2020, and launched my Podcast ‘Beyond Perception’, where it’s about waking up to truth beyond perception & mainstream.
- Since 2020 I am facilitating workshops, trainings and coachings in different forms, though always focused on creative Self development and dedicated to:
Becoming and being authentically one Self: True perfection – the only one that exists.
- In April 2022 I embarked on a new adventure and started applying the Creative Principles, which I had deeply explored on another level. I became a partner and CFO in Tai Nuare, with the vision of restoring a natural paradise for humans to reconnect with their true being. By developing a regenerative and self-sustaining ecological sanctuary on an island in the Panamanian Caribbean sea. 💪💫❤️ (More tba soon.)
Teachers through the years
Some of the teachers I have been following closely and studied with over the years: Tony Robbins, Jordan Peterson, Seth Godin, Kern Frost, William Whitecloud, Ruth Huber, Stephen Wolinsky, Paul Elder, Adyshanti, Carsten Pötter, Robert Fritz (in no specific order). Every single one of them was a guide to me through one aspect of (relative) reality. And an important step on my ladder to (my) Self. By learning what aligns with me and what doesn’t.
The ‘final’ step on my ladder – the timeless presences of the sages Anandamayi Ma and Sri Ramana Maharshi. Eternal guiding lights to those that truly seek liberation. (Writing that, I am not implying I have ‘achieved’ something or am ‘special’. I continue learning and evolving but I feel now truly connected to my Self and live more and more guided by that inner reference. And that is ‘special’ to me :))
“The most beautiful homecoming is the return to oneself.”
LET’S CONNECT & DISCOVER TOGETHER
If above resonates with you and you want to explore working together, let’s get in touch and schedule a discovery call to get to know each other! To then both decide if we want to create together 🙂