‘What we believe, we become.’Buddha
Our beliefs literally define us & our quality of life.
The ‘bad’ news:
We are born into a subjective and limited perception of reality. ‘70% or more [of our beliefs] are programs of limitation, disempowerment, and self-sabotage’ (Dr. Bruce Lipton) making us the victim & passenger of our environment and accessing just a tiny fraction of our creative & innovative potential (Dr. George Land).
The ‘good’ news:
Once we recognise our beliefs, we are not bound to them anymore! And – if, what we label as ‘normal’ is actually completely suppressed – that leaves gigantic upside and the possibility to rediscover ourselves as literally limitless creative spirit – and become the driver of our life & circumstances!
Time to wake up!
Time to break free from adopted (limiting) beliefs & conditioning and discover truth beyond perception! The key to real empowerment and Self awareness. In this Podcast we explore ‘reality’ and ‘who we are’ from a holistic perspective without a preset ‘box’. Guests with unique perspective and diverse expertise guide us to understand ‘why we think what we think’ and uncover the blind spots of our shared reality.
By enabling us to make up our own mind we can recognise unconsciously absorbed (limiting) beliefs & ideologies and change our focus to what is actually true. To reconnect with our own inner Genius and expand our awareness far beyond any (self-) limitations, discovering our true Self and connectedness with all life.
Better understanding of ourselves is the key to elevate body, mind and soul to find truth, freedom and love.
To Be As We Are 💫❤️
Listen to Our recent episodes
Das System als unlogische Antinomie: Warum dein Wille nicht egoistisch ist | Michael (#174) – Beyond Perception
- Das System als unlogische Antinomie: Warum dein Wille nicht egoistisch ist | Michael (#174)
- How Merchant Law governs the world: The legal System you never heard of | Cal Washington (#173)
- Väter des Nichts: Warum heute Alles kaputt geht – Teil 2 | Prof. Claudia von Werlhof (#172)
- The Magic of Presence and Human Connection: A Journey into the Amazon | Steve Torneten (#171)
- Väter des Nichts: Warum heute Alles kaputt geht – Teil 1 | Prof. Claudia von Werlhof (#170)
- Unlocking the Secrets of Visionary Leadership | Barry Sagotsky (#169)
- Die Tiefe des Buddhismus: Reise zur innerer Wahrheit und Stille | Sabine Kalff (#168)
- Mastering Life: Structural Dynamics, Identity, and Visionary Creating | Robert Fritz (#167)
- Pilgerreise Moderne Therapie: Der Weg zur Ganzheitlichen Selbstentdeckung | Jörg Fuhrmann (#166)
- Unmasking Reality: The Mind, Perception, and the Quest for Authentic Truth | Dr. Jacob Liberman (#165 )
Watch our EPISODES on Youtube
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts!
Your support is greatly appreciated
★★ SHARING = CARING If you found this information valuable, please like, comment & share with others who could benefit from this information too! Thank you!!
★★ SUBSCRIBE to our channel to be informed asap when a new episode is released. Also reviews on Spotify or Apple Podcast are greatly appreciated!! Besides loving to read them, it also really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. Thank you!
★★ SIGN UP to our newsletter for (free) workshops and more:
Follow us on social media
We are always looking for thought leaders, who challenge the status quo, people with an unique angle, inspiring story or insightful perspective, experts who are world class in what they do because they don’t do what everybody does. If that is you or you know someone that is a fit, please get in touch with us here: