‘What we believe, we become.’Buddha
Our beliefs literally define us & our quality of life.
The ‘bad’ news:
We are born into a subjective and limited perception of reality. ‘70% or more [of our beliefs] are programs of limitation, disempowerment, and self-sabotage’ (Dr. Bruce Lipton) making us the victim & passenger of our environment and accessing just a tiny fraction of our creative & innovative potential (Dr. George Land).
The good news:
Once we recognise our beliefs, we are not bound to them anymore! And – if, what we label as ‘normal’ is actually completely suppressed – that leaves gigantic upside and the possibility to rediscover ourselves as literally limitless creative spirit – the driver of our life & circumstances!
Time to wake up!
Time to break free from adopted (limiting) beliefs & conditioning and discover truth beyond perception! The key to real empowerment and Self awareness. In this Podcast we explore ‘reality’ and ‘who we are’ from a holistic perspective without a preset ‘box’. Guests with unique perspective and diverse expertise guide us to understand ‘why we think what we think’ and uncover the blind spots of our shared reality.
By enabling us to make up our own mind we can recognise unconsciously absorbed (limiting) beliefs & ideologies and change our focus to what is actually true. To reconnect with our own inner Genius and expand our awareness far beyond any (self-) limitations, discovering our true Self and connectedness with all life.
Better understanding of ourselves is the key to elevate body, mind and soul to find truth, freedom and love.
To Be As We Are 💫❤️
Listen to Our recent episodes
#119 | Normopathie: Normalität als Pathologie – das drängendste Problem unserer Zeit | Christian Dittrich-Opitz – Beyond Perception
- #119 | Normopathie: Normalität als Pathologie – das drängendste Problem unserer Zeit | Christian Dittrich-Opitz
- #118 | Krieg und Frieden im 21. Jhdt: Die Aporien des Ethischen | Prof. Harald Seubert
- #117 | SprachBewusstSein: Den eigenen (Sprach-) Reichtum heben | Sabine Mühlisch
- #116 | Comunicación interespecies: Lo que podemos aprender de nuestros animales | Daniela Camino
- #115 | Amanita Muscaria: Why it was kept secret & how it can transform humanity | Marianne & Johan Niklasson
- #114 | Wie Kinder Frei Groß werden: Individuelles Wachstums & Selbst-Verwirklichung – Vertrauen, spielen, wachsen | Dagmar Neubronner
- #113 | Krieg und Friede: Normalzustand oder pathologische Anomalie? | Prof. Franz Hörmann
- #112 | Desert Greening: Wüstenbegrünung durch bioenergetische Atmosphärenheilung | Hanin Abdellaziz
- #111 | Emotionale Spiritualität: Die tiefe Verbindung von Psychologie & Spiritualität | Maria Sanchez
- #110 | The Nervous System & Chronic Anxiety: Getting stuck in Stress Response – Fight, Flight, Freeze – & what to do about it | Yulya Bogdanova
Watch our EPISODES on Youtube
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts!
Your support is greatly appreciated
★★ SHARING = CARING If you found this information valuable, please like, comment & share with others who could benefit from this information too! Thank you!!
★★ SUBSCRIBE to our channel to be informed asap when a new episode is released. Also reviews on Spotify or Apple Podcast are greatly appreciated!! Besides loving to read them, it also really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. Thank you!
★★ SIGN UP to our newsletter for (free) workshops and more:
Follow us on social media
We are always looking for thought leaders, who challenge the status quo, people with an unique angle, inspiring story or insightful perspective, experts who are world class in what they do because they don’t do what everybody does. If that is you or you know someone that is a fit, please get in touch with us here: