William Whitecloud is a bestselling author, a creative development trainer with +25 years of experience and the founder of Natural Success – dedicated to empowering people to unleash their Genius and highest level of consciousness.
In this conversation with William we learn:
💡 How to unleash your Genius based on premise – not beliefs
💡 The fallacies of the fixing orientation
💡 And why Creating is healing – though healing not Creating.
Themes & Keywords
- The importance of teaching through premise
- Helpful and less helpful premises
- Teaching the premise not what it means
- Why you don’t need to believe in something
- The egos addiction to meaning & to know ‘how it is’
- The Matrix: The illusion of meaning
- Intuition: Being guided by the relevance of the moment
- The fallacy of personal development: Understanding ourselves as being broken
- Mechanical understanding vs. divine reality
- How to stop compensating: And come back to your heart
- Why we don’t need fixing and are good ‘to go’
- Why creating does not subscribe to fixing
- Out individual sense of existence: Manufactured through beliefs
- The distinction between Creating and Healing modalities
- Why manifestation mostly does not work
- How Creating reduces stress and improves health
- And much more!
Be, As You Are💫❤️
Watch this episode on Youtube
Listen to this episode on Spotify
or Your preferred Platform
- Apple Podcast
- Amazon Music
- Google Podcast
- Pocket Casts
More About William Whitecloud
What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode?
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments!
Sign up for invitations to (free) seminars and more news around ‘Beyond Perception’! I’m looking forward to the journey of discovery together! 💪😃
Invitation to our Seminars
⚡️Are you curious to learn how to use your intuition in a targeted way in order to sustainably unfold your creative genius? Then our seminars are for you!⚡️ More here:
Let’s unfold your Genius! What are you waiting for? 😃⚡️