Rosalind Fritz had a successful career in the performing arts as a singer, went on to build her own psychotherapeutic practice, to then in the 80s join Robert Fritz’s company – who became her husband – and till today they work together. Rosalind is a master structural consultant and director of the Structural Consulting Certification Program.
“The most unselfish thing to do is live a life based on truth.”Rosalind Fritz
In today’s conversation she passionately invites us:
💡 Truth: The foundation for a fulfilling life.
💡 How to wake up from Concept to Reality.
💡 The basics of Structural Consulting.
Themes & Keywords
- The difference between concept and reality
- How our concepts can keep us in oscillation and can prevent us from creating what we love
- The purity of the creative process
- Common concepts people have
- Differentiation between comparative & Structural Thinking
- Why concepts don’t matter if you live in a creative orientation
- The effects of living in reality
- Therapy in comparison with Structural Consulting
- And so much more!
Be, As You Are💫❤️
Watch this episode on Youtube
Listen to this episode on Spotify
or Your preferred Platform
- Apple Podcast
- Amazon Music
- Google Podcast
- Pocket Casts
More About Rosalind Fritz
What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode?
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments!
Sign up for invitations to (free) seminars and more news around ‘Beyond Perception’! I’m looking forward to the journey of discovery together! 💪😃
Invitation to our Seminars
⚡️Are you curious to learn how to use your intuition in a targeted way in order to sustainably unfold your creative genius? Then our seminars are for you!⚡️ More here:
Let’s unfold your Genius! What are you waiting for? 😃⚡️