Important: This is NOT legal advice – this is a philosophical exploration.
If you haven’t please read this foundational article first.
Natural Law and Man’s Law or the Legal System are NOT the same. They can be aligned (theoretically) or differ (massively) – it’s a whole spectrum!
- based upon principles & truth inherent to creation
- It is up to your free choice to harmonize with it through knowledge of it and its understanding.
- It is universal; it exists and applies anywhere regardless of locations, also it is eternal and immutable. It exists and applies for as long as the universe exists, and cannot be changed.
- Also termed negative rights or natural rights.
Man’s law / Legal
- mostly based upon dogmatic beliefs which are constructs of the mind.
- It is complied with, mostly not by free choice but due to fear of punishment.
- It differs with location and changes with time based upon the whim of legislators.
- Thats called Moral Relativism.
- Also termed positive rights or legal rights.
Moral Relativism vs. Freedom
True Freedom can never exist in a society that embraces Moral Relativism. Which is the idea that there is no objective difference between Right and Wrong, so that humanity may arbitrarily create or decide Right and Wrong for themselves.
Note: Moral Relativism, Self Preservation, Eugenics and Social Darwinism are the 4 key tenants of Satanism. I’ld suggest many people on this planet are conditioned into a satanic, controlling mindset without their knowing and through that (mostly unconsciously) support & spread satanic ideology. Until they chose to not.
“The only Good is Knowledge, and the only Evil is Ignorance.”Socrates
No choice is also a choice = implied consent. Whats your choice?
Lawful vs. Legal
What’s legal (man-made law) is not necessarily lawful (harmony with Natural Law), and whats lawful is not necessarily legal. Example: During the 3rd Reich it was perfectly legal to discriminate minorities but certainly not lawful. No matter if it is legal or not, if it is not lawful = violating someones property – there are karmic consequences to the one committing the ‘wrong’, unlawful act. It does NOT matter if it’s legal.
Logical conclusion: If a particular man-made law is in harmony with Natural Law, it is redundant since it is stating a truth that is inherent, pre-existing and self-evident. Therefore it is both irrelevant and unnecessary. If a particular man-made law is in opposition to Natural Law, it is both false (incorrect) and immoral (harmful), or in other words, wrong. Therefore it can not be legitimately binding upon anyone. (only if you consent to it, we will talk about this later)
Examples for man-made laws, which are unlawful according to Natural Law (if not consented to) are:
“Taxation: is the claim that a group of people who call themselves ‘government’ have been given the ‘right’ to confiscate an arbitrarily-chosen percentage of the product of another individual’s labor (a form of property), whether or not the other agrees to share that product voluntarily. Taxation is enforced by the threat of violence (behaviour resulting in bodily harm) or imprisonment (the taking away of physical freedom of movement) if those from whom the product is being seized attempt to resist the confiscation. This practice is always ‘justified’ (‘made into a right’) by those who claim that such a practice is necessary and required to uphold the common good.’ If we define slavery as the involuntary confiscation of 100% of he product of the labor of another human being, we can clearly see that there is no magical percentage to which we could lower this number (other than 0%) that would no longer constitute slavery. If we are being honest with ourselves, Taxation is merely an euphemism for Theft, Violence and Slavery, the practices upon which it is actually based. Since no individual anywhere on earth has the ‘right’ to claim ownership of the product of another’s labor, such behaviour can never be ‘delegated’ to a group, and called a ‘right’. Therefore, all forms of Taxation are always Wrong according to Natural Law.”
“Prohibition: is the claim that a group of people who call themselves ‘government’ have been given the ‘right’ to prevent others from putting any given substance into their own bodies, and if those others refuse to comply with those terms, the will be fined or imprisoned. It should be self-evident that if an individual’s body is actually their own property, then that individual always maintains the natural Right to decide what will or will not be put into their own property, their body. Understanding this, we can easily see that the claim of the ‘right’ to command what will or will not be put into the body of another person amounts to a claim of ownership upon the other person’s body. The claim of ownership upon another person’s body is called Slavery. Therefore, Prohibition is merely a euphemism for Slavery, backed by Violence, regardless of the justifications made by those who claim such practics are ‘necessary for the common good’. Since no individual anywhere on earth has the ‘right’ to claim the ownership of another person’s body, such behaviour can never be ‘delegated’ to a group, and called a ‘right’. Therefore, all forms of Prohibition are always Wrong according to Natural Law.”
“Licenses & Permits: are claims that a group of people who call themselves ‘government’ have been given the ‘right’ to prevent others from exercising specific behaviours (even if such behaviours cause no harm to others or their property), unless those others petition (beg) or pay the government for permission to be allowed to exercise those behaviours. This amounts to the claim that Rights are merely ‘privileges’ that may be granted or taken away by government, based upon their preference or discretion. Remembering that the definition of a Right is ‘any action which does not cause harm to another livign being or their property’, there is no such thing as the ‘right’ to stop someone from exercising a Right, since Rights cause no harm. The claim over the Rights of another person is called Slavery. Even more so, it is the claim to be God, the claim that the Right’s of others flow from you. Therefore, Licensing & Permits are merely other euphemisms for Slavery, regardless of the justifications made by those who claim such practices are ‘necessary for the common good’. Since no individual anywhere on earth has the ‘right’ to claim ownership of another person’s Rights, such behaviour can never be ‘delegated’ to a group, and called Right. Therefore, all forms of Licensing & Permits are always Wrong according to Natural Law.Mark Passio, Natural Law Seminar
Current affairs: Of course, it goes without saying, that involuntary, enforced vaccines & face masks are violations of Natural Law (especially if no harm is caused to others). Your body = your property = your Right.
As you can see thats quite a rabbit hole! And challenges many perspectives on what we perceive right and lawful.
Government or the illusion of ‘authority’
Arguably the only reason and legitimation of government is to uphold Natural Law (or man-made laws all men & women subject to it consented to).
In regards to spiritual development, you could argue that no government = ‘Anarchy’ is the highest social expression. Contrary to common understanding*, ‘Anarchy’ does not mean ‘chaos’ but derives from Greek ‘an-‘ and ‘arkhos’, which simply means ‘without ruler’. It does not mean ‘without rules’. But literally means: No rulers, no masters -> absence of slavery = Freedom.
However, to make that work the majority of human beings need to have developed internal ‘Monarchy’ (which derives from Greek ‘monarkhia’ meaning ‘ruling of one’), ruling the kingdom of Self. In other words: Self responsibility, Self control, Self Mastery = alignment of Thoughts, Emotions & Actions with Natural Law = true Sovereignty. Acting in accordance with their own conscience.
As that is probably still a bit ahead 😉 I am not arguing here against the concept of government / the legal system. However, it is important to understand, that they have no inherent authority over anyone. They are nothing else than our public servants to help us uphold our property rights.
*Truth Discovery via the Trivium = Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric. Grammar = Input = Information = Meaning of words. ‘Correct your Grammar’ the first step to experiencing a different reality. We live in times where the meaning of words has been purposefully distorted. Which is EXTREMELY impactful, as with our thoughts & words we program our Subconscious mind and through that our perception of reality. What is good can be perceived bad, what’s bad can be perceived good. Time to wake up.
We are all equal & on eyes level: no one is inferior or superior
As we are all from the same divine source, each being has exactly the same Rights. No one has any more or less Rights than any one else. Also, since Rights are NOT created by humanity, and since they are the ‘birth-right of humanity’ and ‘hardcoded’ into the universe, no human being or group of human beings is actually capable of ‘granting’ Rights to anyone else, nor is any human being capable of ‘revoking’ Rights from anyone else.
“Government is nothing but men acting in concert. The Morality and value of Government, like any other association of men, will be no greater and no less than the Morality and value of the men comprising it. Since Government is nothing but men, its inherent ‘authority’ to act is in no way greater or different than the ‘authority’ to act of individuals in isolation. Government has no ‘magic power’ or ‘authority’ not possessed by private individuals. Let he who asserts that Government may do that which the individual may not assume the onus of proof and demonstrate his contention.”Chris Lyspooner
Authority of government is an illusion, a fiction. Even the concept of government just exists in the mind but not in reality. No action or harm ever has been done by ‘government’, it is always individual men and women acting and bearing the karmic consequences of their actions.
A few more interesting etymological discoveries and definitions:
Government (Latin: ‘gubernare’ = “to control”, ‘mens’=”mind”): “Mind Control”
Jurisdiction (Latin: ‘juris’ = “law”, ‘dictere’ = to speak): “To say what the law is”
Religion (Latin: ‘religare’ = “to tie back, to bind”): System of control based in unchallenged, dogmatic belief, which holds back progress of Consciousness
Authority: “Ultimately, the idea that man can become god and through ‘jurisdiction’ dictate the Law. An illusion of a diseased psyche, based entirely in violence and built upon the erroneous and dogmatic belief that some people are masters who have the moral right to issue commands, and others are slaves who have a moral obligation to obey the masters.”Mark Passio, Natural Law seminar
We are literally brainwashed (mind controlled) into the concept of authority and confuse what’s right & lawful with what’s legal. Instead of harmonizing our behaviour with Natural Law – which is universal and exists and applies independent on time and space anywhere for all times in the universe – and accessing our inherent compass of whats right and wrong, most outsource their conscience by being dependent on the legal system / government / authority to define whats right or wrong.
Who is your ‘authority’: Your Higher Self (Natural Law) or government (legal system)? Your conscience or outside ‘authority’?
Again a choice to take!
(Note: That does not imply physical action, protest, chaos, violence whatsoever – it’s about a choice where you put your consciousness behind: what do you want, support and chose consciously as your point of reference?)
Natural Law reflection in Man’s Law
To sum-up Natural Law is inherent & immutable and you & your soul are karmically subject to it no matter what. Man’s Law can divert quite a bit from that, and if it does is karmically only relevant to you if you chose it to be (consciously or unconsciously) from a Natural Law point of view.
Natural Law and the voluntary nature of anything going beyond that is reflected in many occasions:
inspiration for the US Declaration of Independence
Two Treatises of Government (1689), John Locke:
- “Each person is naturally free and equal under the law of nature”
- “Each person has property in his own person—that is, each person literally owns his own body. Other people may not use a person’s body for any purpose without his permission.”
- “[The legislative body] cannot create laws that violate the law of nature, because the enforcement of the natural law regarding life, liberty, and property is the rationale of the whole system.”
- “If the executive power fails to provide the conditions under which the people can enjoy their rights under natural law, then the people are entitled to remove him”
The Geneva Conventions ratified by 196 countries (incl. Switzerland, Germany, USA) in 1949 extensively defined the basic rights of wartime prisoners [..] and non-combatants. The most serious crimes are termed grave breaches and provide a legal definition of a war crime (relevant in the context of current vaccine policies):
- Art. 50. Grave breaches to which the preceding Article relates shall be those involving any of the following acts, if committed against persons or property protected by the Convention: wilful killing, torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments, wilfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health, and extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly.
The Nuremberg Code is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation (especially relevant in the context of current vaccine policies) created as one result of the Nuremberg trials at the end of the Second World War “for the practice of human experimentation whenever it is being conducted”:
- Art. 1. “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. […]
- Art. 4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- Art. 6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Art. 10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probably cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.”
Declaration of Helsinki
The Declaration of Helsinki is a set of ethical principles regarding human experimentation developed for the medical community by the World Medical Association. It is widely regarded as the cornerstone document on human research ethics, highlighting the right for self-determination and the right to make informed decisions.
- Art. 3. “The Declaration of Geneva of the WMA binds the physician with the words, “The health of my patient will be my first consideration,” and the International Code of Medical Ethics declares that, “A physician shall act in the patient’s best interest when providing medical care.”
- Art. 4. It is the duty of the physician to promote and safeguard the health, well-being and rights of patients, including those who are involved in medical research. The physician’s knowledge and conscience are dedicated to the fulfilment of this duty.
- Art. 7. Medical research is subject to ethical standards that promote and ensure respect for all human subjects and protect their health and rights.
- Art. 8. While the primary purpose of medical research is to generate new knowledge, this goal can never take precedence over the rights and interests of individual research subjects.
- Art. 9. It is the duty of physicians who are involved in medical research to protect the life, health, dignity, integrity, right to self-determination, privacy, and confidentiality of personal information of research subjects. The responsibility for the protection of research subjects must always rest with the physician or other health care professionals and never with the research subjects, even though they have given consent.
- Art. 10. Physicians must consider the ethical, legal and regulatory norms and standards for research involving human subjects in their own countries as well as applicable international norms and standards. No national or international ethical, legal or regulatory requirement should reduce or eliminate any of the protections for research subjects set forth in this Declaration.”
Because of the karmic consequences acting against your consent, man-made law respectively the legal system are generally built on your consent (if it diverts from Natural Law). (That might surprise you, it surely did to me! We will look into this in another article!)
Law COmmon to I
The term ‘Law Common To I’ is the subjective expression of your Law. Spiritual & Natural Law are binding karmically (reality), while man-made law (if it diverts from Natural Law) is only if you consent (fiction). You have the choice how you want to express your Rights. You may chose to tolerate / forgive a violation of your boundaries & rights, or agree consciously to man-made law. You may also decide to not align to Natural Law or whatever you want. It is your individual expression, as you bear the consequences of your actions, you have the right & free choice about how you want to express it. That can range from becoming an anarchist, leaving society even giving up your passport / legal personas to consenting to being vaccinated, chipped, taxed etc. Or of course, somewhere in the middle. It’s your choice, where you set your boundaries. It’s your expression of Law. (There is a great course about guiding you in setting that up, which I can fully recommend: Affiliate link here)
Location matters (NOT?)
There are different legal systems throughout the world, differing in various degrees from Natural Law. Common Law being the most closest to it, while Civil Law diverts further (quick description here). Making it more or less straight forward to align with Natural Law. (An article on the how follows) Factors are:
- Is it your home country?
- Does the country recognise Common Law (e.g. USA, UK, Australia, NZ, Canada do)?
- If it is a Civil Law country, does it have trial by jury?
- Constitutional situation.
However, as the ‘Principle of Mentalism’ and the ‘Principle of Correspondence’ emphasize, you are creating your experience – no matter the outside circumstances. They are merely a result of your inside. The location might only make it more or less straight forward. In the end it is you, who defines what you tolerate or not.
Again, back to you having the choice!
Note: By no means I want to give the impression I have mastered above, have a complete understanding or impose anything on anyone. The discovery and integration of Natural Law has changed my experience massively, though is certainly work in progress and while I am further concretising my understanding through writing I am also sharing my discoveries here. Feedback welcome 🙂 And please – as always – use your own conscience and make up your own mind! Don’t believe what I am writing – test & evaluate for yourself!